DETROIT – DaimlerChrysler Corp.’s Jeep division voluntarily recalls 76,143 ’02 Jeep Grand Cherokees with brush guards, due to possible problems with the Onboard Refueling Vapor Recovery (ORVR) system. The recall mainly affects Grand Cherokees sold in the U.S., but does include some sold in Canada, Mexico and elsewhere. DCC will install a reinforcement bracket to fix the problem. Additional ORVR problems relating to the Fuel Inlet Check Valve and Evaporative Vapor Canister have been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jeep Recalls 76,143 Grand Cherokees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642