Dealerships that donâ€™t have Jeep customers shopping for shirts, baby strollers and shockproof flashlights while they await maintenance on their vehicle may be missing an innovative revenue stream. Rodney Plack, general manager of Landers Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep in Benton, AR, reckons his 72,000-sq.-ft. (29,145 sq. m) store, open only a few months, will do $500 a month business in wearable, carry-along merchandise alone in an area set aside for such sales. Jeep sells skateboards for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jeepâ€™s Merchandise Mania" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642