TROY, MI – Chrysler Group's new Jeep manufacturing facility in Toledo, OH, is on schedule, with the paint and body shops beginning to take shape. Chrysler Chief Operating Officer Tom LaSorda tells Ward's he toured the construction site last week with representatives from Haden International Group, which will operate the paint shop, and members of the Kuka Group team, who will oversee body-shop operations. (See related story: Chrysler Outlines New Toledo Plant, Suppliers) Tom LaSorda ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jeep Toledo Plant on Track" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642