After an unsuccessful introduction in Europe in 2005, Jiangling Motors Co. Ltd.â€™s Landwind brand returns to the market with the CV9, a midsize multipurpose vehicle that receives a mere 2-star rating from the Brussels-based European New Car Assessment Program. In releasing crash-test results for 14 cars, Euro NCAP says the CV9 is the first Chinese-manufactured vehicle it has tested. â€śEager to erase its poor safety record, Landwind hopes to make a strong comeback with the CV9, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jianglingâ€™s Relaunched Landwind Brand Given 2-Star Euro NCAP Safety Rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642