BEIJING — China's first non-state-owned car manufacturer, Jili Group of Zhejiang province, will begin production of its first minicar, called the Jili Meiri, next month. The automaker has invested RMB3 billion (US$362.3 million) in its minicar project. Factory buildings are near completion and equipment installation has begun, Project Manager Pan Zaifa says. The automaker also has begun recruiting specialists, training workers for marketing and after-sales services. More than 400 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jili Group minicar first by-product of non-state-owned auto manufacturer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642