SHENYANG — The Shenyang Seats Plant, a subsidiary of First Auto Works-Jinbei Automotive Co., and Johnson Controls Inc. recently jointly launched a new company to make automotive seats and internal trim parts in Shenyang, capital of Liaoning province in Northeast China. The new company, called Shenyang Jinbei-Johnson Controls Automotive Internal Trimming Parts Co. Ltd., has a total investment of US$8.88 million, including US$7 million in registered capital. The partners will hold equal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jinbei, Johnson Controls join hands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642