Jaguar Land Rover will build a £355 million ($555.6 million) plant to manufacture all-new low-emissions engines in the U.K. JLR, a subsidiary of India's Tata Motors, says the facility will produce a family of advanced-technology 4-cyl. gasoline and diesel engines. It will be built in a business park near Wolverhampton, England, 130 miles (209 km) northeast of London and is expected to create up to 750 engineering and manufacturing jobs. JLR already employs more than 19,000 people in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JLR to Build U.K. Plant for New Suite of Engines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642