The first Subaru B9 Tribeca drove off the assembly line today at Subaru of Indiana Automotive Inc.’s Lafayette, IN, plant. The ’06 model cross/utility vehicle will go on sale late next month, beginning at $30,695. The Lafayette plant plans to produce more than 26,000 of the vehicles this year. (See related story: Subaru B9 Tribeca to Base at $30,695) SIA also builds the Subaru Legacy and Outback models and will begin production of a Saab derivative of the B9 Tribeca in time for a 2006 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Job 1 for B9 Tribeca at SIA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642