Alan Johnson, who left Federal-Mogul Corp. last year and returned to the beleaguered supplier eight months later, is a leading candidate to replace Richard Snell, who generated headlines with an aggressive acquisition strategy but exited quietly last week as chief executive, president and chairman at Federal-Mogul. But Federal-Mogul first will conduct an internal and external search for a new top executive. “We think Alan is very talented and will be very seriously considered,” says Robert ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Johnson Considered for Snell Post" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642