GREENVILLE, SC – Tucked away in a small economic-development zone south of here is a world-class components plant of one of the leading suppliers in the Toyota Motor Corp. keiretsu. Although hit hard by the recession that has seen it cut production and employment in half, JTEKT Automotive South Carolina Inc. still controls a big chunk of the North American all-wheel-drive market and is looking at new, more fuel-efficient technology, a rebounding economy and opportunities with new customers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JTEKT South Carolina Plant Eyes Post-Recession Rebound" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642