A U.S. District Court Judge delays hearing General Motors Corp.’s request for a temporary injunction against Avanti Motor Corp. until Feb. 26. GM wants Avanti to remove its Studebaker Xtreme Utility Vehicle (XUV) from the floor of the Chicago Auto Show because GM says the vehicle is too similar to its own Hummer H2 SUV. Avanti Chairman and CEO Michael E. Kelly says the lawsuit GM filed over the Studebaker XUV has brought more attention to the vehicle. “We are extremely excited for our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Judge Delays Hearing in GM/Avanti Case" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642