A U.S. District Court Judge refuses a motion by DaimlerChrysler AG on March 22 to dismiss two lawsuits that allege the auto maker mislead investors about the true nature of the 1998 merger of the Chrysler Corp. and Daimler-Benz AG. One of the lawsuits was filed in November 2000 against DC’s senior management by strategic shareholder Kirk Kerkorian. He is seeking $8 billion in damages because he believes DC CEO Juergen Schrempp and other senior Daimler-Benz management wanted to make ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Judge Refuses to Dismiss DC Lawsuits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642