Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks slid 19.7% in Canada last month to 3,056 units, Ward’s data shows. Related document: Ward’s Canada Truck Sales by Weight Class – July 2007 Year-to-date, big-truck sales have declined 18.7% to 24,478 units, from 30,115 year-ago. In Class 8, volume was down 32.3% to 1,849 units as all makers suffered declines. Volvo Truck North America Inc.’s namesake brand declined 70%, bringing Volvo’s total, which also includes the Mack brand, down 60.3% from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"July Big-Truck Sales Off 19.7% in Canada" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642