Ward’s is forecasting daily sales of U.S. light vehicles to rise slightly in July (26 selling days), over June (25 days), with overall volume increasing 40,000 to 50,000 units. Any rise over last month’s DSR likely will push the seasonally adjusted annual rate ahead of May’s 9.7 million, as the two months have been averaging nearly identical selling rates for the last five years. However, Ward’s is using estimated SAAR factors for July until the Bureau of Economic Analysis releases the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"July Light-Vehicle Sales to See Uptick, But Fall Short of 1 Million" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642