On the heels of another stellar monthly sales performance, General Motors Corp. extends for the second time its wildly popular “Employee Pricing for Everyone” marketing program through Sept. 6 for '05 models. The incentives began June 1 and were supposed to end July 5 but were continued until Monday after GM's June sales skyrocketed to a 19-year high of 551,141 units. Cadillac CTS GM sales in July were almost as remarkable. The auto maker delivered 530,027 vehicles, up 20% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"July Sales Up, GM Extends Employee Pricing Again" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642