DETROIT – U.S. light-vehicle sales are expected to do in July what they did in June by staying close to the year-to-date trend. Ward’s forecasts sales in July to run at a seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) of 16.41 million, close to year-ago’s 16.44 million, last month’s 16.46 million and the 16.45 million rate of the entire first half. (view related data: July 31 U.S. Dealer Inventories Forecast ) (view related data:U.S. Light Vehicles Sales Forecast) However, the forecast ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"July U.S. Sales Forecast to Remain at Trend; Third-Quarter Expected to Rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642