Despite pumped-up production schedules in recent weeks, North American June output will trail year-ago’s pace by 8.3%. Ward’s forecasts manufacturers will assemble 1,394,600 vehicles next month based on 21 production days, somewhat under the industry’s planned 1,403,000 units. Related document: Ward's North American Light-Vehicle Production/Capacity Utilization Outlook Output in like-2006 totaled 1,521,101 units, with one additional production day. However, boosted by healthier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"June North American Production to Fall Below Year-Ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642