North American manufacturers will build an estimated 1.575 million vehicles in June, about 1,000 units above what was scheduled for the month, including a slight overbuild for cars. Trucks will finish close to schedule — a Ward's estimate has them a paltry 2,300 units below plan — but June could be the first month since January that the industry didn't build more trucks than planned (see complete data p.7). Car production should come in at 100.4% of plan for June, thanks to General Motors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"June North American Production on Track; Car Assemblies Ahead of Schedule" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642