North America’s June light-vehicle sales fell 6.6% to 1,450,199 vehicles in 27 selling days, compared with year-ago’s 1,495,963 in 26 days, Ward’s data shows. While the second-quarter saw a slight gain over prior-quarter, deliveries of 4,341,320 units lagged 1.9% behind 4,424,702 in like-2006. Similarly, sales of 8,216,718 units in the year’s first half fell short of year-ago’s 8,347,610 by 1.6%. Related document: Ward’s U.S. Light Vehicle Sales by Brand and Group Industry sales in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"June Sales Send Summer on Slow Start" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642