MUMBAI ‚Äď India‚Äôs combined domestic and export sales jumped 22% in June to 219,242 cars and utility vehicles, compared with year-ago. Gains have continued despite several rounds of price increases since January. Indeed, most popular models currently have a 2- to 3-month waiting list. Auto makers are feeling optimistic, with the industry now planning a combined investment of Rs1.35 trillion ($29 billion) by 2015 for research and development, skills training and added capacity for vehicles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"June Vehicle Sales Sustain India‚Äôs Growth Through First Fiscal Quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642