Western European vehicle sales posted a robust 4.8% increase in June, with most major markets showing solid positive momentum. Throughout the region, Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and Kia Motors Corp. posted the largest percentage gain, up 30.2% to 61,034 units, with BMW AG, Volkswagen AG, Honda Motor Co. Ltd. and Toyota Motor Corp. all posting double-digit gains. (See related data: Ward's Vehicle Sales – Western Europe) Audi Europe sales jump 18.5% in June. Sales at VW's Skoda unit grew ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"June Western Europe Sales Post 4.8% Increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642