June was a good month for auto sales in Western Europe, as the region continues its rebound from lackluster 2003 results. Monthly sales for the region were up 5.7% to 1,607,091, while deliveries through the first-half are up 3.6% to 8,980,413 units. (See related data: Ward’s Motor Vehicle Sales – Western Europe) Smart posts biggest June sales gain in Western Europe. DaimlerChrysler AG’s Smart posts the largest single-brand gain in the region, with sales up nearly 38% for the month. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"June Western Europe Sales Rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642