Nissan North America Inc.'s Canton, MS, plant remains closed Aug. 30 for the day shift as the auto maker begins to assess the damage caused by Hurricane Katrina in the surrounding area. Nissan sent Canton employees home at 11:30 a.m. CST Monday to prepare for Katrina, which caused major damage in southern Mississippi, and some inland as well. The auto maker had expected to resume operations Tuesday morning. (See related story: Hurricane Shutters Nissan Canton Plant) “The decision's been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Katrina Keeps Canton Down; Hyundai, Honda, GM Unaffected" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642