CANBERRA – Kenworth Truck Co. delivers its 30,000th locally built commercial vehicle here. Produced at Kenworth Australia’s Bayswater plant in Melbourne, the T650 truck was delivered to Queensland-based Frasers Livestock Transport. Federal Treasurer Peter Costello handed the keys to the new rig to Frasers Managing Director Ross Fraser at a ceremony marking the delivery. Kenworth T650 The milestone Kenworth is powered by a Cummins Signature engine, producing 520 hp and 1,850 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kenworth Australia Hits Production Milestone" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642