The next-generation Kia Spectra compact car will debut in the U.S. market next year as a â€™10 model, a Kia Motors America official tells Wardâ€™s. â€śNext year, it will (be the) Soul, then (the) Spectra as far as the launching,â€ť KMA spokesman Alex Fedorak says. The Soul cross/utility vehicle is based on the Spectraâ€™s C-segment platform and originally was set to launch here late this year but was pushed back to early 2009. The Spectra has been a consistent top-seller for KMA, accounting for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia America Confirms Spectra Due Next Year as â€™10 Model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642