Kia Motors America and Hyundai Motor America are consolidating their advertising media buying, with the two accounts to be handled by Carat North America as of May 1. Kia and Hyundai say the action will allow them to take advantage of “economies of scale available from a consolidated media buying firm.” Hyundai says it is reviewing all of its national creative advertising, which includes its own ad agency, Bates Worldwide. Carat ranks as the fourth largest buyer of advertising time and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia and Hyundai Merge Advertising Media Buying" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642