Kia Motors America Inc. announces the promotion of Phil Kelley to vice president-sales, effective immediately. Kelley most recently served as director of regional operations, a post Kia is filling with Greg Silvestri, who joins Kia Motors Corp.’s U.S. sales arm from Mazda North America. KMA also is promoting Bob Kuntze to director-planning and administration. Kelly’s appointment fills a hole left open since Scott Pickard was moved over to head KMA’s Eastern sales region several months ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Announces Promotions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642