Kia Motors Corp. releases photos at this week’s British International Motor Show in London of an all-new 5-door hatchback, codenamed the ED, now in production at the auto maker’s first European plant, located in Zilina, Slovakia. The new entrant, based on the Kia Cee'd concept car unveiled at the Geneva auto show last spring, will make its formal debut at the Paris auto show in September. “We will announce the name of the ED in a news conference at the show in Paris,” a Kia source tells ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Begins Production of New Hatchback in Slovakia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642