Kia Motors America launches a new advertising campaign that includes its new tagline, "Make Every Mile Count." Kia hopes the campaign and tagline will better position the brand among its competitors as a "fun, affordable, safe alternative to the more expensive imports," say the Korean auto maker. "With the company growing so rapidly over the past few years, and with so many new additions to our product line, it was time for our brand positioning to be updated to reflect that growth and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Debuts New Ad Campaign and Tagline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642