DETROIT -- Kia Motors Corp. is delaying plans to unveil its forthcoming midsize SUV, Ward’s has learned. The South Korean auto maker, which originally planned to show its next product -- codenamed the BL -- at the North American International Auto Show here next week, now has pushed back its debut until the Chicago Auto Show in late February. A Kia spokesperson says the vehicle is not ready for launch. Kia has pushed back the on-sale date of the SUV in Korea to next month from December ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Delays SUV Unveiling" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642