CHICAGO –Manufacturing vehicles in Korea provides an undeniable cost advantage, says Kia Motors America Executive Vice President Peter Butterfield at a press event here to introduce the company's new Sorento midsize SUV. Thanks to several cost advantages, Kia's new Sorento drastically undercuts the competition The Sorento, a body on frame SUV with 106.7-in. (271-cm) wheelbase, is approximately the same size as a Jeep Grand Cherokee, yet is priced to sell for about $20,000 in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Explains Cost Advantage" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642