Kia Motor America Inc. and Keystone Property Trust announce an agreement to develop a parts distribution and training center in Allentown, PA. Kia plans to lease 211,535 sq.-ft. (19,651 sq.-m) of the total planned construction of 265,535 sq.-ft. (24,668 sq.-m). Keystone will retain ownership of the building. The $10 million project will provide Kia with a modern and flexible facility, Keystone says in a release. The auto maker will continue to occupy a nearby existing space until the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia to Get New Distribution Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642