MIAMI – Kia Motors Corp. has put heart into its new Soul, hoping that’s enough to make the off-beat vehicle attract upscale buyers in more regions of the U.S. Quickly slated for production after the highly vaunted concept’s debut in Detroit three years ago, the all-new cross/utility vehicle launched U.S. sales in February, although models continue to arrive in showrooms this month. “We’re actually not as strong as we’d like to be (in certain regional markets),” Tom Loveless, vice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Hoping Funky Soul Will Carry Brand Into Upscale Markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642