Hyundai Motor Co Ltd. and affiliate Kia Motors Corp. confirm production cuts are under way or being contemplated for all of their domestic and overseas plants. Hyundai earlier revealed it would slash production at its seven domestic plants by about 20,000 units monthly. The auto maker now says it is dialing in schedule reductions at its overseas facilities, as well. No quantitative details have been released, and the timetable is uncertain for the Hyundai facilities, a spokeswoman tells ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia, Hyundai Overseas Plants Latest to Face Cutbacks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642