Kia Motors America is the latest to want to cash in on the growing “tuner” trend in aftermarket parts accessories. Kia wants to sell kits to customers who want to dress up its cars, such as new Amanti. The South Korean importer recently unveiled “Stage 1” concept cars at the Specialty Equipment Market Assn. show in Las Vegas to demonstrate what can be done with to enhance the exterior appearance and handling of its Rio Cinco wagon and Optima sedan, as well as the new Amanti ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Looks to Tap Into Tuner Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642