South Korea’s Kia Motors Corp. has begun selling top-of-the-line GLS editions of its Carnival multipurpose vehicle in China and plans to introduce the entry-level GL model later this year. Kia first showed the Carnival in China at the Beijing Motor Show last month. Kia Carnival MPV A Kia spokesman says the company’s 2004 sales goal is 12,000 units, approximately 10% of the total MPV market in China. The auto maker is targeting sales of 30,000 units in 2005, hoping to claim 19% of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Motors Introduces Carnival in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642