Kia Motors Corp. is studying plans to enter the Indian and Mexican markets. “No firm decisions have been made,” a spokesman tells Ward’s. “That is up to our planning people. Various factors will go into their decision. “We have no business or sales presence in India, and the same situation exists in the growing Mexican market,” he adds. “We have been looking at ways to enter the Mexican market for some time, but nothing has been finalized.” Kia has been busy establishing strong ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Mulling Plants in India, Mexico" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642