Kia Motors Corp. releases the first official photos of the production version of the Kia Soul, set to debut at the Paris auto show in October. The upcoming cross/utility vehicle retains the name of the concept initially rolled out at the 2006 North American International Auto Show in Detroit and spun into three more styling exercises for the Geneva auto show in March. “Reaction from the media and public to the three Soul concept cars first unveiled at the Geneva show has been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Provides First Look at Soul" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642