Kia Motors Corp. releases an image of its all-new Optima midsize sedan, which will have its world debut at the New York International Auto Show next month. “The Optima embodies Kia's confident new design direction," says Peter Schreyer, Kia’s chief design officer. "It's a global car with individual appeal." The coupe-like Optima, called the Magentis in some markets, is lower and wider than current models. “The next-generation Optima possess the power to surprise,” Schreyer says. “It’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Releases Image of New Optima Sedan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642