SAN FRANCISCO – The future of Kia Motors America model lineup is unclear as the auto maker struggles to align its desires with budgets, manpower and changing consumer tastes. Three vehicles in question, the Borrego SUV, Rondo multipurpose vehicle and Sedona minivan, are in stagnating or declining segments. Although reported dead-on-arrival last fall by some European media, a new Sedona isn’t off the table, but perhaps less certain than before. “The minivan segment is definitely being ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Rethinking U.S. Model Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642