BRATISLAVA, Slovakia – South Korea’s Kia Motors Corp. appoints Motor-Car Bratislava s.r.o. as its new importer here. Motor-Car Bratislava is a subsidiary of Motor-Car Wiesenthal & Co. s.r.o., the Slovak Mercedes, Smart, Chrysler and Jeep importer. Motor-Car Wiesenthal belongs to the Austrian Wiesenthal & Co. group, which also is active in the U.S. The new importer will open a sales and service center in September, with dealers in 10 to 12 cities within one year. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Returns to Slovakia with New Importer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642