Kia Motors Corp.’s November export sales grew 5.7% over year-ago to 70,188 cars and light trucks, giving the South Korean auto maker an 11-month total of 768,510 vehicles, 2.6% ahead of like-2005. Kia’s North American sales climbed 7.8% in November compared with prior-year to 23,969 vehicles, a 2.9% rise for the first 11 months. Europe’s November sales inched up a mere 0.2% to 28,729 units, for a 4.4% year-to-date gain. Sales were down a combined 1.1% in Asia (outside of Korea), Central ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Sees Slight Gain in Export Sales Through November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642