NEW YORK – Kia Motors America still is finalizing production orders of its new Amanti large sedan due to greater than expected demand in its home market. Kia Amanti is meant to compete against Toyota Avalon. The Amanti, which sells as the Opirus in South Korea and other global markets, made its North American debut at the auto show here earlier this month, and likely will reach the U.S. in late October or early November, Kia says. There are 6,000 backorders for the Opirus, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Sets Sights on Large Sedan Market with Amanti" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642