Kia Motors America says its new Sorento midsize SUV will base at $19,500 when it hits U.S. dealerships in October. The price does not include a $495 destination charge. The entry-level Sorento LX features a 3.5L V-6, automatic transmission, air conditioning, 8-speaker stereo with CD player and power door locks and windows. The upscale EX will start at $22,300 and include alloy wheels, roof rack, power moonroof and more. All-wheel-drive adds $1,800 to both models. Kia says the Sorento is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Sets Sorento Sticker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642