Kia Motors Corp. will unveil a modified version of the Rio subcompact car designed for the Chinese market at the Auto China 2006 show in Beijing on Nov. 18. Kia executives also will discuss their quest to differentiate Kia vehicles from those of sister brand Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and other competitors in a news conference at the show, Ward’s has learned. Kia says the Chinese Rio will have localized styling features, including a new grille and front-end treatment and side panels without ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia to Show Chinese Rio in Beijing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642