Kia Motors America plans to take the wraps off a new concept, the KCD-1 Slice, at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January. The South Korean auto maker brands its entry an “alternative to clumsy, fuel-thirsty” SUVs. The KCD-1 Slice cross/utility vehicle boasts flexible seating for six, a high level of versatility, plus a V-6 engine and sport-tuned suspension. A long wheelbase and wheels-at-the-corners stance give the vehicle an aggressive feel, Kia says. Kia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Slice Concept to Premiere in Detroit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642