TEPLICKA NAD VAHOM, Slovakia – Kia Motors Slovakia s.r.o. begins serial production of the next-generation Sportage cross/utility vehicle at its only European plant here near the city of Zilina. “We are planning to produce up to 40,000 new Sportage vehicles this year,” Kia Motors Slovakia President and CEO In-Kyu Bae tells Ward’s. It is the first time the plant, which launched output in 2006, will switch to next-generation production of a vehicle it already manufactures. The Slovak ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Slovakia Begins Production of New Sportage" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642