Kia Motors Slovakia is targeting production of 100 vehicles per employee annually at its new â‚¬1 billion ($1.3 billion) plant in Zilina, which will produce three distinct models in the coming months, President and CEO Bae In-kyu says. The facility will produce 3-door, 5-door and wagon versions of the new European designed C-segment Ceeâ€™d, Sportage SUV and a third undisclosed vehicle. Bae says 5,000 ceeâ€™d 5-door models will be produced by the end of this year. Overall output will increase ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Slovakiaâ€™s New Zilina Plant Sets Sights High" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642