LAS VEGAS, Nevada, U.S.A. — Kia Motors America Inc.'s new Spectra, shown to the media here last month, is the first new model in a string of vehicles that KMA will roll out over the next 18 months, including its first minivan, midsize sedan and compact sport/utility vehicle (SUV). The expanded lineup should add to the already considerable momentum that has seen KMA's total U.S. sales rise 17% in the first quarter (including a 30% jump in retail deliveries) and the Sportage become the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Spectra aims at young males on a tight budget" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642