GENEVA – There still are significant gains to be made in the SUV market and Kia Motors Corp. fearlessly is forging ahead to exploit that potential, says its overseas marketing director. Young-Mo Ahn dismisses a suggestion that Kia arrives late to the table with Sorento, shown here at the Geneva International Motor Show. Based on market research, Kia is "confident" the vehicle will sell, he says. And to ensure its success, Ahn adds, Sorento will be aggressively priced. This follows the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Stakes Out High Ground with New SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642